Kali Linux Nethunter Pentesting SmartPhone Nexus 5x (With External Wifi Adapter)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Pentesting SmartPhone Nexus 5x
Pentesting SmartPhone Nexus 5x, undoubtedly is one of the best device which can be used to install and run Kali Nethunter flawlessly. This is from my personal experience, as I have tried nethunter in all the officially supported devices like nexus 4,5,6 and OnePlus one etc. The main reason for selecting Nexus 5x is its compact size, powerful processor and decent specs and moreover it supports almost all external WiFi adapters. However you may not find this phone in the list of officially supported devices.Pentesting SmartPhone Nexus 5x
# Kali NetHunter Application
* Home Screen - General information panel, network interfaces and HID device status.
* Kali Chroot Manager - For managing chroot metapackage installations.
* Check App Update - For checking Kali NetHunter Android App updates.
* Kali Services - Start / stop various chrooted services. Enable or disable them at boot time.
* Custom Commands - Add your own custom commands and functions to the launcher.
* MAC Changer - Change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on certain devices)
* KeX Manager - Set up an instant KeX session with your Kali chroot.
* HID Attacks - Various HID attacks, Teensy style.
* DuckHunter HID - Rubber Ducky style HID attacks
* BadUSB MITM Attack - Nuff said.
* MANA Wireless Toolkit - Setup a malicious Access Point at the click of a button.
* MITM Framework - Inject binary backdoors into downloaded executables on the fly.
* NMap Scan - Quick Nmap scanner interface.
* Metasploit Payload Generator - Generating Metasploit payloads on the fly.
* Searchsploit - Easy searching for exploits in the Exploit-DB.
Add some text content to a popup modal