Nethunter 2023 Nexus 5x Pentesting Kali Linux Smartphone (Only Phone)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Pentesting Smartphone Nexus 5x (Only Phone)
nethunter Nexus 5x, undoubtedly is one of the best device which can be used to install and run Kali Nethunter flawlessly. This is from my personal experience, as I have tried nethunter in all the officially supported devices like nexus 4,5,6 and OnePlus one etc. The main reason for selecting Nexus 5x is its compact size, powerful processor and decent specs and moreover it supports almost all external WiFi adapters. However you may not find this phone in the list of officially supported devices.
The core of Kali NetHunter, which is included in all three editions, comprises of:
Kali Linux container that includes all the tools and applications that Kali Linux provides
Kali NetHunter App Store with dozens of purpose-built security apps
Android client to access the Kali NetHunter App Store
Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience (KeX) to run full Kali Linux desktop sessions with support for screen mirroring via HDMI or wireless screen casting
- # Kali NetHunter Application
* Home Screen - General information panel, network interfaces and HID device status.
* Kali Chroot Manager - For managing chroot metapackage installations.
* Check App Update - For checking Kali NetHunter Android App updates.
* Kali Services - Start / stop various chrooted services. Enable or disable them at boot time.
* Custom Commands - Add your own custom commands and functions to the launcher.
* MAC Changer - Change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on certain devices)
* KeX Manager - Set up an instant KeX session with your Kali chroot.
* HID Attacks - Various HID attacks, Teensy style.
* DuckHunter HID - Rubber Ducky style HID attacks
* BadUSB MITM Attack - Nuff said.
* MANA Wireless Toolkit - Setup a malicious Access Point at the click of a button.
* MITM Framework - Inject binary backdoors into downloaded executables on the fly.
* NMap Scan - Quick Nmap scanner interface.
* Metasploit Payload Generator - Generating Metasploit payloads on the fly.
* Searchsploit - Easy searching for exploits in the Exploit-DB.
Add some text content to a popup modal