Kali linux nethunter Pentesting SmartPhone Nexus 5 (Only Phone)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Kali linux Nethunter
Kali NetHunter is an android ROM made for security researchers and hackers. It’s made by Offensive Security, the team behind Kali Linux. If you ever wanted to do hacking on your phone, NetHunter is the best thing, other than Termux.To install and run Kali NetHunter on your phone.
The core of Kali NetHunter, which is included in all three editions, comprises of:
Kali Linux container that includes all the tools and applications that Kali Linux provides
Kali NetHunter App Store with dozens of purpose-built security apps
Android client to access the Kali NetHunter App Store
Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience (KeX) to run full Kali Linux desktop sessions with support for screen mirroring via HDMI or wireless screen casting
- # Kali NetHunter Application
* Home Screen - General information panel, network interfaces and HID device status.
* Kali Chroot Manager - For managing chroot metapackage installations.
* Check App Update - For checking Kali NetHunter Android App updates.
* Kali Services - Start / stop various chrooted services. Enable or disable them at boot time.
* Custom Commands - Add your own custom commands and functions to the launcher.
* MAC Changer - Change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on certain devices)
* KeX Manager - Set up an instant KeX session with your Kali chroot.
* HID Attacks - Various HID attacks, Teensy style.
* DuckHunter HID - Rubber Ducky style HID attacks
* BadUSB MITM Attack - Nuff said.
* MANA Wireless Toolkit - Setup a malicious Access Point at the click of a button.
* MITM Framework - Inject binary backdoors into downloaded executables on the fly.
* NMap Scan - Quick Nmap scanner interface.
* Metasploit Payload Generator - Generating Metasploit payloads on the fly.
* Searchsploit - Easy searching for exploits in the Exploit-DB.
Add some text content to a popup modal